This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see our full affiliate disclosure for further information.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR US CANDITATES
In early June 2017, Leapforce made an important annoucement for evaluators from USA. Since I get a lot of traffic from USA, I am going to outline it here.
The announcement being –
- Search Engine Evaluation will be moved from Leapforce to Raterlabs.
- Social Media Evaluation will stay in Leapforce.
- An evaluator can either work with Leapforce or Raterlabs, not for both at the same time.
- Over 99% of American evaluators from Leapforce moved to Raterlabs.
- American evaluators in Raterlabs will no more be called independent contractors. They will be considered part-time employees (with benefits*).
- They can work for a maximum of 26 hours per week unless otherwise specified.